18.00 - 20.30 Workshops (throughout the evening, feel free to join in!)
1. Life and health in a microscope! (observe the mouldy bread, fruits and vegetables, insects etc)
2. Test the quality of the tap water at your home
3. Measure your lung capacity and find out how to increase it
4. Workshop on body care products. Using natural ingredients, make your own hair and body care products (creams, masks, (body) scrubs, hair masks etc)
5. Soap workshop. Make your own soap from natural ingredients
6. Therapy Room "Woolly and wonderful" (therapeutic impact of different types of woolen yarn)
7. Laughter is the best medicine! (let's talk about how laughter is good for our health, watch funny videos and do laughing exercises)
8. Build a miniature robot (who has great dusting skills!)
9. Sugar in our food (find out how much sugar you consume daily, with various foodstuffs)
10. Jump for your life (and for your health)! (Jump, prance, bounce and twist as much as you like and can)
11. Sand makes you stress-free! (Let's draw and play!)
12. Saving energy VS saving health
13. Colour it up! (Workshop by Sadolin)
14. Healthy Bites! (truffles made of fruits, nuts honey etc)
18.00 - 18.30 Chemistry Show (Are there natural or synthetic coloring agents in drinks? Are potato chips a healthy food or not?) – in Estonian
18.30 - 19.00 Physics Show (wind and human power) - in Russian
19.00 - 19.30 Chemistry Show – in Russian
19.30 - 20.00 Physics Show - in Estonian
18.00 - 20.30 Science Cafe „Health comes from the garden - and the heart!"
20.30 - 21.00 Mass Experiment – uniting the visitors and making a cogwheel!
21.00 The evening ends with spectacular fireworks!